Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Neither Rain, Nor Snow, Nor Freezing Fog, Nor Wintry Mix ...

The drive from Santa Fe to AQS Quilt Week in Albuquerque this morning was filled with interesting weather, but I just slowed down and persevered and accepted that I might be late for the workshop. Somehow, even though traffic on the highway came to a dead stop for no apparent reason when I was only about 10 miles away, I made it.

I spent the day in a workshop with Jennifer Day and here's what my piece looked like at the end of the workshop.




I can't wait to finish this up at home this weekend, but first ... I will be enjoying the show and doing a little shopping tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Marquette Ave NW,Albuquerque,United States

8 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a great event.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Oh, I hope you see my quit there - See Rock City ... I would love a photo of you with SRC !!!

Terri said...

Looks like an interesting technique. Love the kitty. Is it yours?
Hugs

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh, you are such a lucky dog. Or cat. Lucky cat just doesn't have the impact though!

glen

Linda in Calif. said...

Cute, cute. You are so lucky to be there and take the class. Have fun - LOTS of fun!

Anonymous said...

So glad they're moving some to out west! They are the greatest shows. Super that you made it to the workshop. Looks like an interesting piece to finish.

Unknown said...

Glad you safely made it to the show! That is a darling cat quit. Hope to hear more of what you saw & what you think of the show.

Christa said...

OMG ... speachless. I had to make the picture really big to see what you did!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...