Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Procrastination Project?

My Tea Towel challenge is still on the design wall, unchanged.

Instead of making a decision on that and moving forward, last night I played with the bits and pieces of the rejected black & white border idea.


The blocks are a scrapified version of the Star Chain block, and idea I've wanted to play around with since I made the first blocks for the Block Lotto; the strips and rectangles will be used with the blocks to test an idea I've had for a while ... stay tuned.  I could have made a better choice for the chain fabric, but I don't hate it enough to change it :-)

When I was finished making these pieces for a new project idea, there was a single 2-inch square left.

That's my work-in-progress this Wednesday. See more at Freshly Pieced.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Too bad I don't live next door to you. I would have come over and taken that leftover block!
I
I think your distraction project looks great. Sometimes play is good for the soul.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...