Monday, January 21, 2013

New Projects (That I Cannot Share ... Yet)

Although any machine quilting has come to a screeching halt around here, I have been working on a few things that cannot be revealed for a while ...

I've joined another Blog Hop on Madame Samm's blog–click the badge image for details.  I have a crazy idea of where to take this cute little appliqué quilt design by Amy Bradley.  The working title of my WIP is Note to Self.  The blog hop for this one is about a month away.  I'm moving forward with my fingers crossed that my Bernina can be repaired at a reasonable-for-my-current-situation cost ... and I'll be able to machine quilt it.

I'm also busy making sample blocks for the February Block Lotto. We'll be making another 6-inch by 9-inch rectangle block. Those who have made and posted January blocks (33 quilters have made 184 blocks so far) will receive lotto guidelines and block directions later this week ... for everyone else, directions and early block photos will be available here and on the Block Lotto site on February 1.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...