Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Eureka, I Found It

US Post Office on Ervay StreetYes, I have managed to find not one, but two US Post Offices within walking distance of my loft.

The closest one turns out not to be the most convenient, however, because it is located inside the Federal Courts Building, and mailing a letter requires passing through some necessarily rigorous security. I asked at the Post Office inside–once I found it–if that maybe meant the lines would be shorter there, but was assured that's not the case.

The nice postal clerk did tell me where the other downtown post office was located and I found it easily.

And look at the cool sidewalk art I found right outside.

Another Quilt Block in the Sidewalk

There's definitely a "sidewalks of Dallas" quilt on my someday list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...