Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Is it the Thought . . .

. . . that counts? I tried to organize a comfort quilt for a friend . . . and failed. And after being attacked for my failure, I confess that, to me, it feels a little more like "No good deed goes unpunished."

Here are Kate's Pineapples, made by her friends last fall. I thought this comfort quilt effort needed about twice as many of these 9 inch blocks as these and once thought I could make them . . . but my health issues stood in the way.

Frieda's second block for Kate Amy's block for Kate Freida's block for Kate
Colene's block for Kate Joy's Block for Kate Deb's Block for Kate
Bridget's Block for Kate Leona's Block for Kate Michelle's Block for Kate
Karen's Block for Kate Linda's Block for Kate Debbie's Block for Kate
Grace's Block for Kate Cathie's Block for Kate Another block from Rhonda for Kate
LeAnn's block for Kate Rhonda's block for Kate LeAnn's second block for Kate
Debbie's Block for Kate Lynn's Block for Kate Terri's Block for Kate
Nina's Block for Kate Megan Megan
Donna's Block for Kate Lou Anne's Block for Kate

They are in Kate's hands now, at her request, and a few people have rallied and sent her some more. If you'd like to help, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...