Friday, June 01, 2007

Nudged by 7 Things

I've been nudged back to blogging by Kate, who tagged me with the 7 things meme.

So here goes . . . and here are 7 things people probably don't know about me:
  1. I play the flute.
  2. In most interactions, I am happy to be the listener--I think this may be why I read a lot more words on other people's blogs than I will ever write in my own.
  3. As a toddler, I rode my tricycle down a flight of stairs--I wasn't injured, but I am still a little afraid of stairs and will usually opt for the elevator.
  4. I have moved 27 times since college graduation. I'm not sure where my tumbleweediness comes from--my mom still lives in the house that my parents bought when I was 4.
  5. Before I injured my back about ten years ago, I spent nearly every weekend in winter on a ski slope somewhere ... I started quilting several years post-injury.
  6. I gave up eating meat for Lent earlier this year and am still not eating meat. I don't miss it which really surprises me. (I still eat fish)
  7. I have always opted to fill my life with too much of everything. As an undergrad, I took all the required classes in my curriculum, then piled on others that interested me and still managed an active social life. I graduated a year early, with honors, at the ripe old age of 20. Since then, if any interesting opportunity for an adventure comes my way, I always say yes and figure out how to do it all later.
I haven't had much success with the tagging thing, but if anyone reading this has become an infrequent blogger like me and needs a nudge to write ... consider yourself tagged--it's an interesting exercise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...