Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sampler in Progress

16 months ago, I re-started the monthly block lotto. Along the way, I made an extra block for me with plans for a sampler quilt. I decided on an alternate block and made some of those, too, but somewhere along the way, I stopped making time for it and my sampler quilt stalled.

Lotto Blocks sampler

I also had plans for a pillow cover for an oblong pillow, made from these three blocks, probably turned and put on point.

more lotto blocks

I usually spend a day playing in my studio over the Thanksgiving weekend--last year it was at the house of a friend in Texas. This year, it will likely be a solitary day ... I just need to decide WHICH WIP to work on ...

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Your sampler is looking really good. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and a happy quilting day.

Jane Ann said...

Oh, Sophie, you must keep up with this project. It's lovely!

Enjoy the luxury of time you don't have to account for!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, decisions, decisions....That is a lovely sampler. Very old-fashioned, I love it.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Hope that persnickity MI weather treated you well! Thanksgiving weekend weather sometimes can get just UGLY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...